Gunmen that raided several communities in Katsina State, on March 11 and 12, killed 117 people and injured 37 others.
The attacks also displaced 708 people.
The Katsina State Deputy Governor, Alhaji Abdullahi Garba, gave the figures at the end of his sympathy visit to the affected communities on Saturday in Katsina.
Garba led a state government committee which visited Faskari Model Primary School, Faskari town, where displaced victims, comprising women and children, were settled.
Addressing newsmen during the tour, Garba said from the interim report obtained, 22 persons were killed at Sabonlayin Galadima and 29 at Maigora.
Others killed included 51 at Marabar Kindo, eight at Yardoka and seven at Kurar Mota villages.
Garba, who also visited the injured victims at Funtua General Hospital, urged people to pray against future occurrence.
The delegation had earlier visited other victims in Safana Local Government Area of the state.
The deputy governor pleaded with victims and families of the deceased, to consider the incident as ordained, saying “all livings are mortals, as every living has to undergone test in life.”
He said government had taken adequate measures to ensure the protection of lives and property, through joint efforts with neighbouring Kaduna and Zamfara states.
The deputy governor, who donated money to affected families, lauded officials of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Katsina State Rehabilitation and Emergency Relief Agency and other health workers, for their support to the victims.
Garba said the injured persons with severe cases that needed special attention, would be referred to tertiary hospitals, adding that government would foot the bills.
NAN recalls that the gang of bandits had raided villages in Faskari and Sabuwa Local Government of Katsina State, killing people and burning houses and shops.